Important Upcoming Dates
- Deer Meat
- Mon Nov 7- Last day to make deer snack sticks and wieners
- Tues Dec 6- Last day people can bring in their deer meat until mid-January
- Christmas Mail Orders
- Mon Dec 12- Last day to ship Christmas Mail Orders
- Please call 573-883-5656 to check on shipping availability. Due to a large unforeseen amount of company mail orders, we are limited on our shipping supplies. At the moment, we only have the $30 online package box available for online purchase.
- Closing Early
- Sat Dec 24- Close early around 1
- Closed Mon Dec 26
As a small family business, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our store!
Went to Oberle Meats for the first time last month, a friend took me. I I bought approximately $40 worth of meat and have enjoyed every last bite of it. BBQ pork steaks & barbecue brats were absolutely delicious, the hamburger is excellent quality better than you can ever get in any grocery store. I I got some chicken salad and potato salad and that was excellent also. I can't wait to go back and restock. I wish I would have known about this place years ago. I will never buy meat again at the grocery store.
July 22, 2017
When growing up on saturdays my Dad would bring the warm oberle dog and smoked tenderloin with a stick of garlic cheese home for lunch, I continued the same for my family and I buy It for my grandchildren. It was wonderful then and is still wonderful. Thank you to all the Oberles who are continuing this wonderful delicious tradition going in our community.
July 22, 2017